1 bedroom flat for saleResearch House, Bilton Road, Perivale, UB6
*HELP TO BUY* Abacus Estates are delighted to offer this newly converted one bedroom apartment located on the first floor of this former office building. This apartment benefits from a fully fitted Hacker Italian kitchen, luxury contemporary Bathroom.
The development will comprise of 51 luxury residential units with a mix of Studio, 1 and 2-Bed apartments. The Development is designed for contemporary living and finished to a high specification and conveniently located for both Perivale & Alperton stations, ideal for investors and first time buyers.
- White gloss Hacker Kitchen with Smeg appliances and fully fitted oven, hob and chimney hood, under mounted stainless steel sink with chrome tap, fully integrated 70/30 fridge/freezer, washer drier, dishwasher, Glasseco engineered surface work tops and upstand splashbacks with recessed lighting.
- Engineered Oak flooring to Lounge & Hallway, 80/20 wool carpet or similar on heavy duty underlay to Bedrooms. Porcelain or stone tiled floor to Bathroom and Ensuite.
- Stainless Steel Brushed sockets and switch plates to Lounge and Kitchen.
- Door entry system to communal main entry door.
- Gas central heating communal system to Heat Interface Units located in each dwelling which are linked to all internal systems, panel radiators with concealed pipework.
- Low energy recessed light fittings to Bathrooms.
- Centralised satellite TV system.
- CAT5 cabling support distribution of data.
- Fibre Optic available.
- External refuse & recycling area.
- Secure cycling parking facility.
- 10 Year latent defects Guarantee.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ABAC_012928. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abacus Estates, Kensal Rise, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.