2 bedroom bungalow for saleBarclay Avenue, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY4
- Large two bedroom semi detached bungalow
- In need of some modernisation
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Gardens to the front, side and rear
- Garage and off street parking
- Close to local amenities
**** Part Exchange Considered **** The vendor is looking for a 2 bed flat in the Stanley park area ideally with parking and gardens.
Two bedroom semi detached bungalow, situated on a large corner plot offering gardens to the front, side and rear. The property is in need of some modernisation but is located in a convenient location close to shops, schools and transport links.
Accommodation comprising vestibule, hallway, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and wet room. Externally with gardens to the front, side and rear, off street parking and garage. The property does benefit from gas central heating and double glazing.
A must view to appreciate the size of the accommodation on offer.
Bedroom 1 - 14'2 x 11'11 -
Bedroom 2 - 9'10 x 7'0 -
Reception 1 - 14'10 x 10'1 -
Kitchen - 24'10 x 11'6 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55211692.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26396221. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allitt Estate Agency, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.