4 bedroom detached house for saleFogwatt Crescent, Elgin, IV30
- Detached House With Double Garage
- 4 Bedrooms (Master En Suite Shower)
- EPC = C
- Kitchen And Utility Room
- Dining Room
- Family Bathroom W/C
- Gas C/Heating And D/Glazed
- Front And Rear Gardens
- Viewing Highly Recommended
** £2000 under Home Report Valuation**
* Ideal well presented family home with double garage
* Build by Barrett Homes
* Driveway for several cars
* Front garden and enclosed rear garden.
* Close to local amenities, Primary School and Retail parks
* Bathroom w/c, and en suite shower with a bedroom on the ground floor.
* Modern design and decor
* Viewing Highly Recommended
The property is located within the popular Barrett private residential development in the main Moray town of Elgin, and is well placed for access to the town centre, local amenities and both Primary and Secondary Schools. Elgin offers a wide range of services and facilities to include shops including many national chain stores, supermarkets, professional services, hotels, restaurants, leisure centre including an ice rink and travel links by road and rail to Inverness, Aberdeen and beyond
This is an ideal spacious family home of modern design situated in a popular private residential area. Close to local amenities , schools and Linkwood Medical Centre.
En-Suite Shower / WC
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55212808.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528538217. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Elgin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.