4 bedroom terraced house for saleBennerley Road, London, SW11
- Bay fronted Victorian terraced house
- Extended into the side return and loft
- Bright and airy double reception room
- Spacious kitchen/diner with French doors into the garden
- Four double bedrooms
- Two family bathrooms
- Neutrally decorated throughout
- Offered to the market chain free
- Prime residential road located off Northcote Road
- Within walking distance of Clapham Junction mainline station
James Pendleton take great pleasure introducing to the market this attractive Victorian terraced house located off Northcote Road.
The private front door leads into a welcoming entrance with stairs leading to the first floor, access to the cellar and doors to kitchen and reception room. To the front of the property is the double reception with a bay fronted window, feature fireplace and steps down to the kitchen. To the rear of the property is a sizeable kitchen/diner extended into the side return with a range of wall and base units, ample space to dine and French doors leading into the enclosed garden. On the first floor there are three spacious double bedrooms, a family shower room and on the top floor a sizeable family bathroom and a further double bedroom with eaves storage. The property benefits from having a private enclosed rear garden and offered to the market chain free.
Bennerley Road is a popular residential street close situated close to Clapham Junction mainline station. Located between the open green spaces of Wandsworth Common and Clapham Common, situated adjacent to Northcote Road and close to Battersea Rise, with an abundance of bustling and vibrant cafes, bars, restaurants and shops.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55213566.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSS180051. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Battersea Northcote Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.