5 bedroom detached house for saleREFLECTIONS, Water Street, Cambridge
Reflections: River Views - City Life
A home at Reflections is ideally located for providing a superior choice of education and access to the Biomedical Campus, headquarters of pharmaceutical giant AstraZeneca.
Set to become Europe's new heart of biomedical excellence, generating over 10,000 new career opportunities in Cambridge, the Biomedical Campus will also be the new home of the world renowned Papworth Hospital, as well as the Medical Research Council and Cancer Research UK.
Reflections is a new development of just 5 luxury detached homes by the River Cam, opposite Stourbridge Common, each with private mooring rights.
For a brochure contact Abbotts Prestige, Cambridge
• An imaginatively designed, light and spacious 5 bedroom house, with stunning views across the River Cam from balconies to the master and 2nd bedroom, and large decking area from the living room
• Frameless bi-fold doors from the open plan living area make the most of the river views
• The master bedroom and bedrooms 2 and 3 all have en-suites
• Family bathroom on the second floor
• Ground floor cloakroom and large bicycle store
• Gardens lead to the River Cam, each with a private mooring
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-55214962.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AFT150163. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abbotts, Cambridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.