3 bedroom flat for saleCato Road, Clapham High Street, SW4
- Open-plan fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Ample space for dining and wood floors
- Beautifully bright front-aspect master bedroom/reception
- Two additional bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes
- Jack and Jill shower room with large cubicle and towel rail
- Chic bathroom with white suite and subtle grey tiling
- Neutral interior decor
- Ideal location for links into central London via car
Presented to a fantastic standard having been recently renovated throughout, this three bedroom top floor flat is set on the second floor of a handsome period conversion and provides open-plan living space.
The property is situated on a residential road minutes from Clapham High Streets many amenities including shops, bars and restaurants, Overground and Northern Line links, and further benefits from close proximity to Clapham Common.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55215519.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1072406. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Battersea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.