3 bedroom link detached house for saleGrafton Road, Canvey Island
- A Beautiful Three Bedroom Link Detached House.
- Walk To Canvey Seafront & Town Centre,
- Large Bright & Airy Living Room.
- Separate Playroom / Reception.
- Modern Kitchen / Diner.
- Family Friendly Garden.
- Ample Off Street Parking.
- Call Morgan Brookes To Arrange Your Viewing Today.
A GREAT HOME - Guided between £290,000 - £310,000. This beautiful three bedroom link detached home is perfectly positioned between Canvey Seafront and the Town Centre. Great care and attention has been given making this property warm and inviting, with the bright and airy living room opening to the playroom / reception, modern, spacious kitchen / diner and a ground floor cloak room. To the first floor you'll find three good size bedrooms, two of which are doubles and a large family bathroom.Externally the low maintenance rear garden is a great place for all the family, with the two seating areas and large lawn, to the front there is a large driveway with ample off road parking.Call Morgan Brookes Today To Arrange Your Viewing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8452279. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morgan Brookes, Benfleet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.