2 bedroom terraced house for saleAysgarth Road, Darlington, Co Durham, DL1
Offers in Region of
- Well presented and improved
- Deceptive accommodation
- Two Bedrooms Two Reception rooms
- Refitted kitchen and bathroom
- Close to local shops and amenities
Ideally suiting the first time buyer or the property investor this is a well presented and much improved bay window mid terraced house with gas fired central heating and UPVC double glazing.
The property has been refurbished by the current owners to provide well-proportioned accommodation for a house of this type and it has; entrance hallway, lounge with fireplace and bay window, dining room with UPVC double glazed French Doors leading to the rear garden, and a kitchen refitted with a range of floor and wall units. To the first floor there are two bedrooms, the master being a particularly good size, and a bathroom/wc refitted with a white suite and a shower. Externally there is a yard to the rear with an outhouse for storage.
Aysgarth Road is conveniently situated close to a range of local shops and amenities including schools for all age groups and a regular bus service. A more comprehensive range of shopping and recreational facilities and amenities are available in Darlington Town Centre which is just a mile away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55227307.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DAR160242. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J W Wood, Darlington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.