3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMaypole Road, Gravesend, Kent, DA12
- Good size end of terrace home
- 995 sq.ft. of living accommodation
- 3/4 bedrooms
- Modern bathroom and kitchen
- Spacious living room
- Double glazed conservatory
- Brick built detached double garage plus extensive concrete driveway
- Well cared for gardens
- Viewing highly recommended
***Price Range £325,000 to £350,000***
An attractive end of terrace family home offering a generous 995 sq.ft. of living accommodation.
Located in a quiet cul de sac position on the outskirts of Gravesend and within 1.7 miles distance of the town centre where you will find an impressive selection of shopping, schooling and social amenities together with a high speed rail service into London St. Pancras.
This rarely available style property which is neatly tucked away in the corner of this road, benefits from three first floor bedrooms with bathroom plus a fourth bedroom or study on the ground floor, a through lounge/dining room, updated kitchen, double glazing, conservatory overlooking the rear garden. On the outside you will find well cared for gardens, plus a brick built detached double garage together with plenty of parking via the driveway.
Early viewing highly encouraged as this property has been priced to attract early interest.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55229502.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRA180571. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Balgores, Gravesend Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.