1 bedroom flat for salePark Rise Forest Hill SE23
Offers in Excess of
- "Art Deco" like Building.
- Private Entrance.
- Excessive Internal Floor Space.
- Large Master Bedroom.
- Characterful Reception Room.
- Private Southerly Facing Garden.
- No Onward Chain.
- Energy Efficiency Rating D.
*Chain Free and Ready To View NOW!
Unveiled to the SE23 market is this "Lavish" yet "Retro" ground floor garden flat with it's own private entrance, situated on the cusp of both Forest Hill and Honor Oak!
The accommodation is very impressive with the flat boasting over 50sqm/540sqft of internal floor space, far larger than your average one bedroom apartment within the immediate location.
The "quirky" entrance via your own front door really does set the mood for this "Art Deco" like building, guiding you into a lengthy hall which boasts ample storage and guides you quite spectacularly onto a HUGE open plan reception room, complimented well with the strip wood flooring and tasteful décor. The rest of the apartment comprises a bespoke kitchen, very 60's in it's design, an excessive master bedroom with an array of natural light via the southerly facing windows and further leading you onto a "hotel" esque bathroom layout, with two access routes, one via the bedroom offering a en-suite feel and the other via the hallway, very smartly thought of by the current seller. Further benefits include double glazing, gas central heating and your very own private courtyard garden, perfect for a small BBQ with friends or chilling in the sun with a glass of Red!
Situated 0.5 mile away of Honor Oak Station which boasts popular transport links via The Metro Line into London Bridge and London Victoria via Clapham Junction as well as connections into East London calling in at stations such as Highbury & Islington and Dalston Junction via Shoreditch High Street.
With the recent success we have had on similar properties at this price level, we anticipate this flat being sold sooner rather than later so early viewing appointments are HIGHLY recommended. Call our acorn office to book your appointment NOW!
Lease Length- 98 years Service Charge- £960 per annum Ground Rent- £10 per annum Energy Efficiency Rating D.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P213461. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Sydenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.