2 bedroom flat for saleLawrie Park Road Sydenham SE26
- Grand Old Brick Façade Victorian Residence
- Split Level Accommodation
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Stunning Open Plan Reception Room
- Over 160 Years Lease
- Premier Location
- Energy Efficiency Rating D
Unveiled to the SE26 market is this lavish yet rare, split level Victorian conversion flat situated in the famous 'Lawrie Park Triangle' one of Sydenham's most iconic locations.
The accommodation is quite astonishing, furthermore set within this grand old brick façade Victorian building offering a real sense of character with it's many features and high ceilings. The front door welcomes you into the hallway which further leads you directly onto a huge front reception room complimented well with a floor to ceiling hexagonal bay window introducing an abundance of light. This floor also boasts a separate fully fitted white high gloss kitchen with dashes of chrome fittings and branded appliances. The lower floor boasts two large double bedrooms, the master benefiting from another floor to ceiling bay window and a modern en-suite. There is also some under stair-storage and a family bathroom suite, again very modern yet characterful in it's design. Further benefits include a long leasehold tenure, off street parking, sash windows, gas central heating and access to the communal gardens!
The Lawrie Park triangle is renowned for its vast selection of period and art deco buildings, tree lined streets and wider than normal roads, offering a sense of tranquillity and space. Sydenham Station is only 0.3 miles away which boasts brilliant links into London Bridge as well as connections to East London via the highly rated Overground Line. The Crystal Palace Triangle (a short drive away or stroll through the park) is incredibly popular for it's selection of trendy boutiques, restaurants and bars.
We envisage this property having huge success on the open market and advise an early viewing.
Please note that viewings are strictly via appointment only. Energy Efficiency Rating D.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P214841. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Crystal Palace. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.