Detached house for saleFreehold Commercial Office 2949 sq ft & Land Investment Opportunity With Planning Available For Sale
- Freehold Commercial units and land for sale
- Fantastic development opportunity
- Planning approval obtained for two residential dwellings
- Orangery with further scope for development
- Multiple vehicle parking available
- Modern Specification throughout
An opportunity has arisen to purchase the Freehold of a mixed commercial unit comprising of an impressive self-contained office block, an additional high spec office to the rear, which has full planning for an orangery to the side. The property boats land which also has planning approval granted for two residential detached houses. This complete site comes with a number of possibilities for further development , all of which can be discussed upon viewing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7846062. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, Moreton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.