2 bedroom park home for saleMagazine Lane, Wisbech
- Park Home for the over 50's
- Two double bedrooms
- Fully fitted kitchen with built-in appliances
- Triple aspect lounge/dining room
- Two driveways
STUNNING PARK HOME FOR OVER 50'S ONLY! This delightful park home is situated on the popular Grove Park development and has been maintained to a high standard.
STUNNING PARK HOME FOR OVER 50'S ONLY! This delightful park home is situated on the popular Grove Park development and has been maintained to a high standard. The accommodation includes 2 double bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes. There is a fitted kitchen with a built-in fridge/freezer, an oven and an integrated dishwasher. A large triple aspect "L" shaped lounge/diner and modern shower room complete the accommodation. The property also benefits from having 2 driveways providing ample off road parking, a wrap round garden and gas central heating. Call William H Brown today to arrange a viewing.
Lounge/dining Room 19' 4" maximum x 13' 9" maximum ( 5.89m maximum x 4.19m maximum )
Kitchen 9' 5" x 12' 5" ( 2.87m x 3.78m )
Bedroom One 9' 5" x 11' 6" into wardrobe ( 2.87m x 3.51m into wardrobe )
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 8' 3" ( 2.87m x 2.51m )
From Wisbech Freedom roundabout, take the A47 signposted Peterborough to the first set of traffic lights. Turn right over the bridge and then immediately left into North Brink. Continue down North Brink to the next set of traffic lights and turn right. Continue along and turn left continuing down North Brink. Turn right into Magazine Lane and proceed along. Turn right into Grove Park and follow the road round the one way system where the property will be found on your left hand side,
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB117664. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.