1 bedroom maisonette for saleShaw Drive, WALTON-ON-THAMES, Surrey
- Double Bedroom
- Lounge/Dining Room
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Access to Leisure Centre & Local Amenities
- Close to River Thames
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Private well maintained Garden with rear Access
- 970 Year Lease (built 1989)
- NO Maintenance or Ground Rent Charges
- Council Tax Band C
Rochills are delighted to offer this ONE BEDROOM MAISONETTE located within a POPULAR residential area of Walton-on-Thames.
The property has been extremely well maintained by the current owners offering LIGHT, BRIGHT and AIRY accommodation.
On entering the property, the inner hallway gives access to the main reception room which has space for a dining table, the fully fitted kitchen with its range of eye and base level units, space for fridge/freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer, integrated oven and access to the private rear garden. The DOUBLE bedroom is an excellent size and benefits from built in storage. The MODERN fitted bathroom comprises of a three piece suite with shower over the bath.
Externally, the rear garden is PRIVATE and has views over the reservoir. The garden is mainly laid to lawn with mature borders and a patio area ideal for entertaining. There are two allocated parking spaces.
Early internal viewing is highly recommended and can be arranged by contacting the vendor's sole agent today.
Property ref: 121_1486_4640502
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55236480.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4640502. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rochills Ltd, Walton-On-Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.