Land for saleRussell Close, Bassaleg, Newport
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- BASSALEG SCHOOL CATCHMENT AREA
- SPACIOUS LIVING ROOM
- FAR REACHING VIEWS TOWARDS TWMBARLWM AND SIRHOWY VALLEY
- KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM AND SEPARATE DINING ROOM
- CLOSE TO MOTORWAY CONNECTIONS
- THREE FIRST FLOOR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- BATHROOM & ENSUITE
*Highly sought after location * Bassaleg School catchment area * Far reaching views towards Twmbarlwm and Sirhowy Valley * Close to motorway connections * Study * Cloakroom * Spacious living room * Kitchen/breakfast room and separate Dining room* Three first floor bedrooms * Bathroom & En Suite
Building Plot Adjacent To 2 Russell Close, Bassale -
Introduction - We are delighted to offer for sale this freehold building plot located off Laurel Road, Bassaleg in a highly sought after residential area.
The proposed detached house is ideally located within easy reach of local amenities, within the Bassaleg school catchment area and close to junction 28 of the M4 motorway giving access to Cardiff & Bristol.
The plot has detailed planning permission subject to conditions for the construction of a three bedroom detached house with well proportioned driveway providing off road parking and excellent views.
The ground floor living space extends to entrance hallway, WC, living room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room and study. At first floor level there is a master bedroom with ensuite, 2 further double bedrooms and family bathroom.
Purchasers should note that the planning application number is 14/0918. The floorplans provided are approximate to show the format of the accommodation. Please refer to planning drawings for detailed measurements.
Purchasers should confirm all details through their solicitors prior to purchase. Site viewings are by prior appointment with vendors agents Nuttall Parker (01633) 212666.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28010056. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nuttall Parker, Newport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.