2 bedroom flat for saleOld Street, Old Street, EC1V
- Excellent third floor two bedroom flat
- Generous open-plan reception-room/kitchen
- Modern fully fitted kitchen with some integrated appliances
- Bright and airy rooms
- En suite master bedroom
- Both bedrooms and reception room have Juliette balconies
- Ample space for entertaining and great storage space
- Secure off-street parking
This superb two bedroom flat, situated on the third floor on a sought-after, trendy street, offers spacious rooms with an open-plan reception room/kitchen and a modern décor throughout.
Old Street is well served by transport links (Northern Line) into the City as well as being within easy reach of fashionable shops, bars and restaurants of Shoreditch, Hoxton and the City.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 990912. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Clerkenwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.