1 bedroom apartment for saleMiddle Hill, Englefield Green, Surrey, TW20
- First time or investment buy
- Ground floor conversion apartment
- Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Bathroom with power shower
- Kitchen/dining room
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Communal gardens
- No onward chain
AN IDEAL BUY TO LET INVESTMENT!
A stunning ground floor mansion conversion apartment located between Egham and Englefield Green. In brief the accommodation comprises an entrance hall, living room, modern fitted kitchen/dining area, modern re-fitted bathroom with overhead power shower and a large double bedroom with fitted wardrobes. The property also benefits from off street parking and well maintained communal gardens. Further benefits include double glazed windows throughout and gas central heating.
This ground floor maisonette is situated opposite Royal Holloway University and within easy walking distance of Egham Town Centre and mainline station, as well as Englefield Green village centre.
The property is currently rented out till August 2019 @ £1,100 pcm.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55239018.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ENG140106. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Townends Regents, Englefield Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.