3 bedroom terraced house for saleSchool Lane, Washingborough, LN4
- Bespoke Village Houses
- Plot B Townhouse Style
- Modern Well Equipped Kitchen & Dining Area
- Three Bedrooms With Fitted Wardrobes To Master
- Private Parking Leading To Rear Fence & Lawn Gardens With Patio
- Excellent Build & Internal Specifications
- Lovely Village Location With Easy Access To The Cathedral/University City Of Lincoln
This new development of four townhouse style properties provides an exquisite blend of both modern and traditional design with a part stone, part brick exterior. The internal layouts comprise; cloakroom, lounge, modern well equipped kitchen and dining area. The upstairs has 3 bedrooms, with built-in wardrobes to the master bedroom, and a family bathroom. These bespoke townhouses possess excellent specifications and build quality and are brought to you by a well renowned local developer. Each property has private parking with access to a private and fenced lawn with a patio area. These properties are situated in the traditional heart of Washingborough and afford easy access to the University/Cathedral City of Lincoln and all its amenities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-55242350.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LNR150110. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Lincoln - New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.