3 bedroom terraced house for saleChester Road, Buckley
- 3 Bedroom Extended End Terraced House
- Completely Renovated & Modernised
- Spacious Lounge/Diner
- Master Bedroom with WC & Sink
- Family Bathroom with separate shower
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Utility with WC & Sink.
- Single & Double Garage with off road parking.
Oakfield Property is delighted to offer For Sale this completely renovated & modernised spacious and extended 3 bedroom end terraced property located along Chester Road, Buckley, Flintshire.
Offered with no ongoing chain this substantial property briefly comprises to the ground floor, porch, open plan lounge/dining room with feature fire place, patio doors leading to the rear garden, door to fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units providing ample storage, access to understairs storage, utility room with W.C and upvc back door to rear low maintenance garden & patio area.
Stairs rise from the open plan lounge/dining room onto the first floor landing leading to three well proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom containing 3 piece suite with separate shower cubicle and jacuzzi bath.
Completly renovated and modernised this property also benefits from having gas central heating via combi boiler, double glazing , a large enclosed rear low maintenance patio and lawn with sunny aspect, a single and double garage with off road parking.
Situated within a few minutes drive to local amenities, some of the area's most popular schools, this property is also ideally placed for easy access to commuter routes, such as the A55 Expressway, allowing easy passage further into North Wales, towards Chester City and to the local business parks in both Chester and Deeside.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 346. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oakfield Property, Flintshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.