3 bedroom detached house for saleOlley Road, West Runton, Cromer
- £350,000 - £390,000 Guide
- 3 Bedroom Detached House
- Modern Fitted Kitchen + 23' Lounge
- Ground Floor W.C + Modern Bathroom Suite
- Sea Views, Gardens & Off-Road Parking
- Double Glazed Windows
- Radiator Central Heating
- Popular Village Location
A very well presented and spacious 3 bedroom detached family home, offering beautiful sea views and located within the former fishing village of West Runton. The property further boasts a modern fitted kitchen/dining room, ground floor w.c, double glazed windows, gardens and off-road parking!!
Set in the former fishing village of West Runton lies this beautiful detached house. The property boasts three bedrooms, the master having views of the sea, modern fitted kitchen/dining room, a well positioned garden and off-road parking, making this property the perfect family home.
Internal viewing is strongly advised to fully appreciate the accommodation and location offered for sale.
Call us today and book your viewing!!
Double glazed door external entrance door opening to the front aspect, double glazed window, tiled flooring, glazed door opening to:
Wood effect laminate flooring, radiator, shelved under-stairs cupboard, separate cupboard housing the boiler with plumbing for washing machine.
Ground Floor W.C
Suite comprising low level w.c and hand wash basin, radiator, tiled floor, double glazed window to the side aspect.
Lounge 12' 4" x 23' 4" ( 3.76m x 7.11m )
Double glazed windows to the front and side aspects, two radiators, multi-fuel wood burner, carpet flooring, glazed French style door opening to:
Kitchen / Dining Room 19' 4" max x 9' 2" max ( 5.89m max x 2.79m max )
A fully fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surfaces over, inset single drainer sink unit, integrated oven and gas hob with cooker hood over, integrated microwave, dishwasher, fridge and fridge-freezer, long slim line radiator, spotlights, double glazed French style door opening to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window overlooking the front aspect, fully boarded loft access, radiator, carpet flooring, sea views, door opening to:
Bedroom 1 12' 8" x 11' 3" ( 3.86m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window overlooking the front aspect, built in wardrobe, wooden flooring, radiator, sea views.
Bedroom 2 10' 5" x 9' 8" ( 3.17m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window overlooking the rear aspect, built in wardrobe, radiator, wooden flooring.
Bedroom 3 12' 8" x 9' 9" ( 3.86m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window overlooking the rear aspect, radiator, carpet flooring.
Suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin and P shaped bath with shower over, fully tiled walls, shaver point, heated towel rail, tiled flooring, double glazed window overlooking the side aspect.
To the front of the property there is a shingle driveway providing off-road parking with plant and shrub beds and mature hedging.
The rear garden is laid mainly to lawn with a patio area and flower beds. Double gates lead to two greenways, which offers vehicular access to the rear garden.
West Runton is a lovely village set between Cromer and Sheringham on the North Norfolk Coast. The village offers local stores, a welcoming café, public house and gym, alongside other amenities. West Runton is also well served by local transport links with buses to neighbouring villages and the City of Norwich. It also boasts it's very own train station with links to Norwich.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55243560.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRM105768. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Cromer. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.