3 bedroom terraced house for saleAlexandra Road, Frome
- Town Centre Victorian Bay Fronted Home
- Full of Character, Original Features & Charm
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Living Room & Separate Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Utility Room
- Private Landscaped Gardens
- Garage & Parking
Approximately less than half a mile from the town centre with fantastic access to the train station, this Victorian home offers spacious family accommodation incorporating many original character features all presented to an exceptional standard. With stunning gardens, off street parking and garage.
Positioned on the sought after Alexandra Road just off Christchurch Street East and being just a short stroll to the town centre, train station and Steiner Academy this stunning bay fronted Victorian home has been beautifully maintained by the current owners and is full of original features incorporating a stylish contemporary design. With wood burning stoves, open fire places, exposed floor boards and original tiled entrance hall incorporated with a modern kitchen and bathroom fitted to a high specification, there is great sized family accommodation comprising entrance hall, living room, separate dining room, kitchen and utility room on the ground floor, two double bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor and another double bedroom in the loft room.
The property is set back from Alexandra Road by front garden and to the rear is a beautifully designed landscaped garden enjoying a large sunny patio area, ideal for alfresco dining, and being well stocked with an abundance of mature trees and shrubs amongst which is found a private tucked away decked seating area leading to rear gated access to the garage and additional parking. This is a great family home and definitely not one to be missed!!
Door to front into original tiled flooring and stairs rising to first floor landing. Radiator. Through to:
Living Room 11' 5" x 14' 2" ( 3.48m x 4.32m )
Double glazed bay window to front. Fireplace with inset wood burner, wooden surround, mantle and slate effect hearth. Radiator. Exposed wooden floorboards. Picture railing. Coving. Door to:
Dining Room 12' 10" x 15' 8" ( 3.91m x 4.78m )
Double glazed French doors open out to rear garden. Exposed floorboards. Radiator. Shelving built into recess. Further door to:
Kitchen 8' 2" x 11' 6" ( 2.49m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to side. Rangeof white wall and base units with wood effect worktops over tiled splash back surrounds and inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over. Range cooker with gas four ring hob and extractor hood over. Slate tile flooring. Space for fridge freezer.
Utility Room 6' 4" x 8' 1" ( 1.93m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to rear. Range of wall and base units with worktops over inset stainless steel sink drainer with tiled splashback surround.
Stairs from ground floor and rising to second floor. Two large built in cupboard. Doors to:
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 11' 6" ( 3.71m x 3.51m )
Double glazed bay window to front. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 3" x 11' 6" ( 3.43m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over. Separate shower cubicle with shower running from the mains and double glass door screen enclosure. Low level wc. Wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Built in cupboard housing boiler that we are advised by the vendor was refitted in 2014. Ceiling spot lights. Part tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 8' 8" x 12' 3" ( 2.64m x 3.73m )
Light and airy with large double glazed Velux windows to front and rear. Radiator. Access to loft. Storage to eaves.
Gated access with path and steps leading to front arched entrance porch with original tiled flooring. The garden is mainly laid to gravel with mature shrub borders.
A delightful, landscaped private rear garden with secluded patio area leading off the dining room and encompassing the rear of the property. Laid to paving with steps leading to a pebbled garden being well stocked with an abundance of plants and shrubs incorporating glass bottle borders. With pond and tucked away decked seating area leading to rear gated access to garage and off street parking.
Garage & Parking
Garage having double wooden doors and power and light connected. Parking is situated to the front of the garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRO107325. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Frome. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.