3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEaton Ford, ST NEOTS
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME
- QUALITY 15FT CONSERVATORY & UTILITY ROOM
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE & KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS RADIATOR CENTRAL HTG
- MODERN WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- GOOD SIZED GARDEN & OFF ROAD PARKING
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION CLOSE TO OUSE MEADOWS
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGH-OUT, MUST BE SEEN!
A light and spacious three bedroom semi detached home with useful utility room and 15 ft conservatory situated in a cul-de-sac location in this sought after area close to the Ouse Meadows. The well presented accommodation includes, entrance porch, open plan lounge to the front, a quality fitted kitchen/dining room and a first floor bathroom with modern white suite. Externally there is a good sized private rear garden and double off road parking to the front. Must be seen internally.
Property ref: 121_931_3676877
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55249751.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3676877. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bennett Lorusso Property Agents Limited , St Neots. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.