6 bedroom detached villa for saleEgmond Upper Torwoodhill Road, Rhu, G84 8LE
- Detached Villa with outstanding views
- Hall, 5 public rooms, dining kitchen
- 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms
- Gas ch. 3 garages. Large gardens
- Superb elevated views over water
Egmond was originally built in the 1980's by the present and only owners and is situated in a most appealing location with dramatic views over Rhu Marina and the Rosneath Peninsula. The property was then extended in the mid 1990's by renowned local builders J Allan Osborne which transformed the house into a substantial family home of nearly 3000 square feet
Egmond is approached by a winding driveway with gardens on both side and leads to a generous parking area and two separate garages. There is a level lawn to the front and some well stocked flower beds at the rear with the rear garden bordering onto open countryside.
Internally the clever design of the house is such that it takes full advantage of the breathtaking views to the front and the extension that was added can also be used as a self contained granny flat situation if necessary.
The impressive layout is over four levels with each floor offering a nice mix of apartments. On the lower floor there is a utility, bedroom, new upgraded shower room and a large tv/games room and a further room which would make an ideal office. The next level has an access from the parking area and this houses a lovely dining kitchen, second sitting room with adjacent master bedroom and an en suite.
On the original landing area there is an open plan hall/dining room which leads to the superb main lounge with pictures windows and a feature fireplace and, at the far side of this level there are 2 bedrooms (main with access to a outside balcony) and an upgraded bathroom. A further stair leads to another double bedroom with study/dressing area and a large en suite shower room.
The property further benefits from gas central heating, 2 very large loft storage areas and quality double glazing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference XH1145. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Bureau, Helensburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.