5 bedroom detached house for saleWrotham Road, Meopham, DA13
- Valued this week on-line by Zoopla at over £1 million.Buy this bargain now!
- Stunning features including Super High Speed Broadband 80Mbps+
- Planning for a 2 bed cottage in the grounds
- Underfloor heating, Inglenook fireplace, IceMaker
- 5 Bedrooms. Master has aircon
- 4 Reception rooms
- No onward chain
- An air conditioned outbuilding that was used as a recording studio with Lawful Business Use Cert.,
- Being Sold completely Fully Furnished inc partially insured white goods
- Attractive rustic Kentish garden
Book a Viewing by visiting our website or calling us.
****Fully Furnished No Onward Chain****
Located in the popular village of Meopham this property would be ideal if you are looking to work from home without having to travel, having the benefit of a Certificate of Lawful Use!
The Old Forge is full of character with special architectural interest. We have been informed that the original Hall House dates back to 1260 and is reputed to be one of the oldest houses in Meopham. With stunning original features, many exposed beams and beautiful inglenook fireplace. The main house has 5 bedrooms, 3 reception rooms, and 3 bathrooms, and professionally equipped kitchen.
Along with the main house and ample parking, there is a soundproofed recording studio with office space above. Within mature private gardens is a newer peg-tiled Kentish barn, with planning permission for a two bedroomed detached cottage annexe, built by the current owner with Grade II listed materials to satisfy local conservancy rules.
There is a mature garden with excellent entertaining area, complete with barbecue pit. Stunning character property and an opprtunity to own a little piece of history.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference x8q-w2on. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.