2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBuckland Rise, Eaton
- Guide Price £300,000 - £315,000
- Detached, internally remodelled bungalow in Eaton
- 2 bedrooms, both with built-in storage
- Generous, dual aspect L-shaped living room with gas fire in an attractive surround
- 13’2 kitchen/breakfast room with pale wood-effect units
- Bathroom with separate WC
- Gas central heating & double glazing
- Attached double garage & off road parking in front
- Enclosed rear garden with lawn & flower beds plus shed
- Within easy reach of numerous amenities in Eaton, the A11 & the Southern Bypass
SUMMARY Enjoying a cul-de-sac location within a popular residential area in Eaton, this detached bungalow offers well-proportioned living spaces including an L-shaped dual aspect lounge, 2 bedrooms with built-in storage, generous kitchen/breakfast room with dining room, plus double garage and garden.
OUTSIDE The property enjoys a cul-de-sac location, within easy reach of numerous local amenities, with a front garden featuring a lawn surrounded by pretty flower borders and a driveway to the side offering off road parking. This leads to the double garage with up and over door and personnel door into the approx. 50' x 46' rear garden.
This attractive space is mainly laid to lawn, flanked by paths, with shrub borders, plus raised beds adjacent to a raised and covered patio abutting the house.
DIRECTIONS Follow Church Lane from the crossroads in Eaton, close to Waitrose, and turn left into Greenways, then right into Ebbisham Drive. Take the right turning into Buckland Rise, follow the road to the end and at the T-junction turn right. Follow the curve of the road round into the cul-de-sac and the property is at the end, on the left hand side.
DISCLAIMER Whilst we have endeavoured to ensure these details are a fair and accurate representation of the property at the point of listing, please note that they are for guidance purposes only and we do not seek advice from the seller's legal representative or liaise with management companies, planning departments or building control in their preparation. We strongly advise that you inspect the property and surrounding area on Google maps and street view prior to viewing. Please also note the photographs do not infer that items shown are included in the sale, the measurements quoted are approximate and the fixtures, fittings and appliances have not been tested, therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you then please obtain professional confirmation of it.
Should you wish to view one of our properties, we will require certain pieces of personal information from you in order to provide a professional service to you and our client, the seller. The personal information you provide to us will be shared with the seller, but it will not be shared with any other third parties without your consent.
Should you wish to proceed and make an offer on a property, some of the personal information you provide to us will be passed to the seller. Again, it will not be shared with any other third parties without your consent.
More information on how we hold and process your data is available upon request or on our website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55257777.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100361015014. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stratfords, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.