3 bedroom town house for saleStormont Road, London, SW11
- Private mews
- High specification townhouses
- Rooftop terrace
- Exceptional views over London
- Expansive living spaces
- Contemporary bathrooms & kitchens
- On-site designated parking
- Award-winning developer
Avery Walk has been designed by award-winning developer Fruition Properties, recently awarded ‘Best Family Home’ and ‘Best House’ at two of the industry’s most prestigious awards ceremonies for another collection of townhouses in Hammersmith W6.
The houses themselves enjoy expansive, unique layouts, with a vast open-plan downstairs living, dining and kitchen area that forms the heart of the home. Featuring an excellent specification throughout, these new homes include sleek and bespoke kitchens with contemporary Siemens integrated appliances, Quooker hot water taps and individual wine coolers. Wet underfloor heating runs throughout with Oak engineered timber flooring to the lower and ground floor living areas, and luxuriously appointed bedrooms and bathrooms. Each master bedroom features an en-suite wet room and individually designed built-in wardrobes. Resident have the added security of a 10 year BLP new homes warranty.
Each home also includes a rooftop terrace with far reaching views over London, taking in some of the capital’s most iconic buildings including Battersea Power Station, The Shard and Canary Wharf.
Avery Walk is located moments from the north side of Clapham Common, while the wider green spaces of Wandsworth Common and Battersea Park are within easy reach. The popular attractions of Clapham Old Town, Battersea, Northcote Road and Abbeville Road provide an appealing mixture of independent shops, cafes, gastropubs and restaurants, providing every day convenience on the doorstep. Equally, there is an excellent selection of schools, both English and French speaking, at both primary and secondary level nearby.
Clapham Common Underground (Zone 2) and Clapham Junction Rail are located close by, providing easy access into London and beyond.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2429411. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bective Leslie Marsh, Ladbroke Grove - New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.