4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStradbroke Road , Gorleston
- ROOMY SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- CONTEMPORARY INTERIOR DESIGN
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- FOUR BEDROOMS - ALL OFF LANDING
- FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM
- GROUND FLOOR CLOAKROOM
- SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN
- CLOSE TO LOCAL SCHOOL
- SHORT WALK TO HIGH STREET
ENTRANCE PORCH Half glazed entrance door, wall light, further door to entrance hall.
ENTRANCE HALL Stairs to first floor, understairs cupboard housing electrics, ceiling light fitting, .
SITTING/DINING ROOM 23' 3" x 10' 5" (7.09m x 3.18m) Large family size room with UPVC window to front aspect, radiator, tv and telephone points, 2 ceiling light fittings, UPVC door to rear aspect, laminate flooring.
KITCHEN 21' 3" x 8' 5" (6.48m x 2.57m) A contemporary design to a spacious room with a modern range of wall and base units with stainless steel sink, ceiling spotlights, gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood, plumbing for washing machine, worktops, vinyl tiled flooring, door to cloakroom.
CLOAKROOM Washbasin in vanity unit, wc, wall mounted Logic boiler, vinyl flooring.
LANDING Galleried landing with double storage cupboard, UPVC window to side aspect, access to loft space.
BEDROOM ONE 15' 7" x 11' 9" (4.75m x 3.58m) Radiator, tv lead, 2 windows to front aspect, telephone point, carpet.
BEDROOM TWO 11' 2" x 10' 6" (3.4m x 3.2m) 2 Cupboards, radiator, UPVC window to rear aspect, ceiling light fitting, carpet.
BEDROOM THREE 8' 3" x 7' 10" (2.51m x 2.39m) Radiator, UPVC window to side aspect, tv point, carpet.
BEDROOM FOUR 6' 4" x 5' 6" (1.93m x 1.68m) Radiator, UPVC window to side aspect, tv point, carpet.
BATHROOM A modern fitted white suite comprising washbasin and wc, set in vanity unit with tiled splashbacks, panel bath with shower attachment over, radiator, ceiling spotlights, UPVC window to side aspect, extractor fan, vinyl flooring.
OUTSIDE To the front - Low brick wall with wrought iron pedestrian gate, path to entrance door.
To the rear - South facing garden with large paved patio area, lawn, mature trees and shrubs borders, brick walls too boundaries. Gate to side access, outside light.
All viewings strictly by appointment with The Property People Estate Agents
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55259832.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101129002453. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property People, Gorleston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.