2 bedroom apartment for saleFlorence Nightingale House, Lewisham, SE13
- Two Bedroom Apartment
- 2nd Floor Location
- 405 Sq. Ft. Internally
- Moments from Local Amenities
- Short Walk to Ladywell Train Station
- Ideal Investment Opportunity
- Well Maintained Throughout
- Close to Lewisham Park
This two bedroom conversion is located on the 2nd floor and has been maintained to a good standard throughout.
The property comprises a smart reception room, open plan kitchen area, a good sized master bedroom and second bedroom. Additionally you have a chic shower room and benefit from being only a short walk to the green spaces of Lewisham Park.
This property is an ideal investment opportunity being within close proximity to the large regeneration that is happening across the Lewisham Borough over the next 10 years & is moments from Lewisham Hospital.
Transport is fantastic for this property being only a short walk away from Ladywell Train Station making the commute in to Central London rather simple, as well as having Lewisham High Street & Lewisham Shopping Centre only moments away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55260417.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102945002536. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Madison Brook, Lewisham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.