3 bedroom terraced house for saleRiseborough Walk, Bulwell, Nottingham
- Three Bedrooms
- No Chain
- Mid Terrace House
- Ideal First Time Buy or Investment
GUIDE PRICE £100,000 - £110,000! William H Brown have pleasure in offering to the market this well maintained, three bedroom home located within close proximity to Bulwell town centre.
William H Brown have pleasure in offering to the market this well maintained, three bedroom home located within close proximity to Bulwell town centre. The property benefits from having three bedrooms, offered on a chain free basis and also has the added bonus of a garage. The property would make a perfect first time purchase or indeed investment. Please call to day to avoid missing out on 0115 975 3817!
Iron gated access, garage, garden all paved with mature borders and door to house.
uPVC rear entrance door and door to utility area.
Utility Room 3' 9" x 7' 8" ( 1.14m x 2.34m )
Plumbing for washing machine and access to kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 3" x 7' 7" ( 3.43m x 2.31m )
Wall and base units, lino flooring, tiled splashbacks, double glazed window to front aspect, original storage space, space for gas oven, stainless steel sink and drainer unit and space for fridge freezer.
Lounge 13' x 12' 2" ( 3.96m x 3.71m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, additional storage, feature fire place and double doors leading to dining room.
Dining Room 13' 2" x 7' 9" ( 4.01m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and door leading to front porch.
uPVC entrance door into uPVC porch with door to dining room.
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 9' 4" ( 3.51m x 2.84m )
Radiator and double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 11' 6" ( 3.53m x 3.51m )
Radiator and double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 7' 8" ( 2.59m x 2.34m )
Radiator and double glazed window to rear aspect.
Low level WC and double glazed frosted window to rear aspect.
Paneled bath, electric shower, frosted double glazed window to rear aspect, three quarter tiled walls and wash hand basin plus airing cupboard housing boiler and storage space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55260522.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUL106308. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bulwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.