3 bedroom terraced house for saleNew Chester Road, Bromborough
- Three Bedroom Mid-Terrace Property
- Double Glazing and Central Heating
- Parking to the Rear
- Excellent Transport Links
- Popular and Convenient Location
- Benefitting From No Chain
ATTENTION INVESTORS & FIRST TIME BUYERS! - Set back from the road, this mid terrace three bedroom property offers modern living in a cleverly arranged layout. Briefly this property comprises of a hall, lounge, kitchen and shower room to the ground floor, to the first floor you will find two spacious double bedrooms and a third single bedroom. To the front of the property there is a front garden, to the rear there is a private paved courtyard ideal for outdoor furniture with further gated access to the rear where there is off-road parking. Located in a convenient position within walking distance of the historic Village of Port Sunlight also the River Park a twenty eight hectare wetland providing an array of walkways, wildlife and wildflowers with stunning views of the Liverpool skyline. Viewing is a must!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55262328.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8842646. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, Bebington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.