3 bedroom bungalow for saleChurch Lane, Silk Willoughby, NG34
- Individual high quality bungalow
- Superb plot opposite the church
- 3 double bedrooms
- En suite and main bathroom
- Spacious lounge & kitchen / dining room
- Conservatory, utility & 2 cloakrooms
- Private south facing garden
- Double garage
- EPC D
THIS INDIVIDUAL HIGH QUALITY HOME ENJOY’S A SUPERB POSITION, DOWN A QUIET LANE OPPOSITE THE CHURCH IN THIS MUCH SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE. The property is particularly spacious and immaculately presented and features oil fired central heating and UPVC double glazing. It briefly comprises Hallway, Cloakroom, Lounge, Conservatory, Kitchen / Dining with integrated appliances, rear Hallway, second Cloakroom, Utility room, three generous double Bedrooms, En-Suite Shower room and a main family Bathroom. Outside, there is a block paved driveway to the front leading to the integral double garage whilst to the rear are enclosed, south facing, private gardens. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this stunning home with its versatile living space.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55263081.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLR170582. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.