1 bedroom apartment for salePier Avenue, Herne Bay, Kent
- 1 bedroom first floor retirement flat
- Popular development
- Communal balcony & lounge
- Close to Herne Bay seafront
- No onward chain
- EPC energy rating C (75)
This is one of the most sought after retirement developments has to offer. This one bedroom first floor flat offers double aspect views in the lounge/dining area where the light shines through.
The building has an entry phone system and visitors parking and the seafront is a stone's throw away. A lift services all floors and the house manager has an office close to the reception area, an important factor when considering the care of others.
Its roof terrace has amazing views across the town and out to sea and is a wonderful meeting place for all the residents.
This one bedroom retirement flat is being offered with vacant possession and a quick purchase is possible so don't delay in viewing today.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Hallway
- Bedroom: 14'10 x 8'0 (4.52m x 2.44m)
- Lounge/Diner: 16'5 x 10'3 (5.01m x 3.13m)
- Kitchen: 7'8 x 7'4 (2.34m x 2.24m)
- Communal Roof Terrace
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55266789.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11236587. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Herne Bay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.