3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRecreation Way, Kemsley, Sittingbourne
- NO FORWARD CHAIN!
- Three Bedrooms
- Good Condition Throughout
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Ground floor cloakroom
- 35' Approx. Westerly Aspect Rear Garden
- Garage and Parking
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Easy Access to A249 Leading to M2/M20 Motorways
NO FORWARD CHAIN! WELL PRESENTED SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE DELIGHTFULLY SET BACK FROM THE ROAD AND IS IDEALLY LOCATED WITHIN EASY DISTANCE FROM THE A249 LEADING TO M2/M20 MOTORWAYS! Three Bedrooms; Bathroom; Kitchen; Lounge/Diner; Downstairs cloakroom; Garage; Parking and a 35' Approx. Westerly Aspect Rear Garden. WE ARE OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK!
Entrance Hall -
Ground Floor Cloakroom -
Lounge/Diner - 3.53 x 2.06 increasing to 4.54 x 2.52 see floor pl -
Kitchen - 2.62 x 2.47 (8'7" x 8'1" ) -
First Floor Landing -
Bedroom One - 3.22 x 2.59 (10'6" x 8'5") -
Bedroom Two - 3.49 x 2.47 (11'5" x 8'1") -
Bedroom Three - 2.56 x 1.88 (8'4" x 6'2") -
Bathroom - 1.98 x 1.67 (6'5" x 5'5") -
Rear Garden - 35' Approx. Westerly Aspect.
Garage - 5.61 x 2.61 (18'4" x 8'6") -
Parking Located In Front Of Garage. -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55267290.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28015151. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harrisons Residential, Sittingbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.