1 bedroom apartment for saleWaynflete House, 76 High Street, Esher, Surrey, KT10
- Well-presented throughout
- Located in the heart of Esher
- Less than a mile from Esher station
- Secure audio door entry system
- Lift access
- Private secure gated parking
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- EPC Rating = C
Well-presented one bedroom apartment in the heart of Esher with secure private parking and lift access.
This second floor apartment is located in the heart of Esher High Street with its array of shops, boutiques, bars and restaurants, Everyman cinema and Waitrose supermarket.
Esher train station is situated less than a mile away and provides regular and direct trains into London Waterloo from 23 minutes.
The nearby A3 provides direct road access to central London and the Surrey countryside whilst London Heathrow and Gatwick airports are 11 miles and 24 miles respectively. Esher is a great choice for those in search of nature, space and quality of life.
The surrounding woods and commons are ideal for exploring the vast range of sports clubs and leisure venues, including Esher Cricket Club and Sandown Park racecourse.
This one bedroom 2nd floor apartment is presented in excellent condition throughout and offers a spacious semi open plan living room with large windows which allows natural light to flood in. The modern kitchen has a range of wall and base units with integrated appliances.
The double bedroom benefits from built in cupboards with a modern bathroom completing the accommodation.
There is lift access as well as a secure audio door entry system.
Externally there is secure private gated parking.
Square Footage: 543 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55271541.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EHS180165. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Esher. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.