2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleTivoli Road, Margate, CT9
Offers in Excess of
- Beautifully Presented Two Bedroom Home
- Much Sought After Location
- Downstairs Bathroom With Rolltop Bath
- Separate W/C
- Ideal Investment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Easy To Maintain Courtyard Garden
- 5 Minutes From The Train Station
- Currently Used As Air Bnb
- 5 Minutes From the Beach
Situated on the ever popular Tivoli Road and currently in use as an "Air BnB" is this beautifully presented, recently refurbished 2 bedroom end of terrace home.
Comprising a bright lounge measuring (8'6 x 10'11) with a feature bay window to the ground floor that leads to a separate kitchen/breakfast room.
The bathroom is also to the ground floor and features a roll top bath with a separate w/c.
The two generous double bedrooms are to the first floor and measure 8'10 x 13'1 and 8'9 x 13'1
To the rear is a well presented, easy to maintain courtyard garden providing the ideal outside space for someone looking to enjoy Margate's renowned sunshine.
Tivoli Road is found within easy reach of near by shops and restaurants as well and Margate's eclectic "Old Town" which boasts a plethora of cafes restaurants and shops. The mainline railway station is also a short distance away providing high speed rail links to London St Pancras. The sunny sands of Margate Beach are also just a short walk away making this property ideal as a holiday home or potential investment to be used as an "Air BnB".
Internal inspection is highly recommended through Thomas and Partners.
Please call us on 01843 210 111 for more information and to arrange a viewing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THOMA_003301. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thomas & Partners, Deal. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.