3 bedroom terraced house for saleSwinburne Road, Eaglescliffe, Stockton-on-Tees
- Mid Terrace Town House
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite
- Two Reception Rooms
- Large 21 FT Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Host Of Period Features
- Modern Kitchen, Bathroom & En-Suite
- Immaculately Presented
- Attractive Enclosed Rear Courtyard Garden
- Much Sought After Location
This is an outstanding three bedroom, period Victorian town house. Situated in the conservation area of 'Old Eaglescliffe' close to Preston Park, local amenities, railway station with trains direct to London and providing easy access to the A66. The property boasts a wealth of period features with ornate ceiling cornicing, period fireplaces and sash windows, whilst also offering a blend of modern decoration, a kitchen open plan to the breakfast area, master bedroom with en-suite and recently installed new bathroom suite. Upon inspection you will fully appreciate the overall size and feel of this delightful property which provides a versatile, light and airy living space with high ceilings and briefly comprising; entrance vestibule, reception hall, lounge, dining room, 21 ft kitchen breakfast room. To the first floor is the master bedroom with en-suite, two further double bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally the property has a low dwarf brick wall, gate access, gravelled bed and path to the front door. To the rear is an enclosed and paved courtyard garden, ideal for sitting and enjoying outside entertaining. We highly recommend an early inspection to avoid disappointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55272715.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR160170. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Yarm - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.