3 bedroom terraced house for saleDorchester
- 3 double bedrooms, master en-suite
- No chain, vacant possession offered
- Good order, spacious throughout
- Sitting/dining room & kitchen/family room
- A beautiful village, semi rural
A LARGE 3 DOUBLE BEDROOM MEWS HOUSE WITH GARDEN & DOUBLE GARAGE
This delightful "mews style" home is set within a modern development offering beautiful village living.
The property boasts spacious living accommodation with a large entrance hall leading to the sitting/dining room. From the hall access is given to the ground floor W/C.
The kitchen/family room stretches across the rear of the home with double sliding patio doors leading to the gardens. The kitchen has a range of eye and base level modern units with some appliances fitted coupled with a central island, ideal for breakfast. A seating area gives further space for a sitting area or dining room table.
The landing has ample storage and leads to a three double bedrooms. The master bedroom offers a good degree of space plus an en-suite shower room.
two further double bedrooms are served via the main family bathroom which enjoys a bright feel due to the high level Velux window.
Externally the front is communal to most parts with a small private courtyard. There is parking via a double garage.
The rear is predominantly laid to hard standing with space for potted plants.
This home is offered with no forward chain and vacant possession. Viewing is strongly recommended.
Sitting/Dining Room 5.66m (18'7) x 3.89m (12'9) max
Kitchen/Family Room 6.15m (20'2) x 3.86m (12'8)
Bedroom 1 4.04m (13'3) x 3.1m (10'2)
En-Suite 1.96m (6'5) x 1.93m (6'4)
Bedroom 2 3.73m (12'3) x 3.43m (11'3)
Bedroom 3 4.88m (16'0) x 2.59m (8'6)
Bathroom 2.59m (8'6) x 1.98m (6'6)
ALL MEASUREMENTS QUOTED ARE APPROX. AND FOR GUIDANCE ONLY. THE FIXTURES, FITTINGS & APPLIANCES HAVE NOT BEEN TESTED AND THEREFORE NO GUARANTEE CAN BE GIVEN THAT THEY ARE IN WORKING ORDER. YOU ARE ADVISED TO CONTACT THE LOCAL AUTHORITY FOR DETAILS OF COUNCIL TAX. PHOTOGRAPHS ARE REPRODUCED FOR GENERAL INFORMATION AND IT CANNOT BE INFERRED THAT ANY ITEM SHOWN IS INCLUDED.
These particulars are believed to be correct but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not constitute an offer or form part of any contract.
Solicitors are specifically requested to verify the details of our sales particulars in the pre-contract enquiries, in particular the price, local and other searches, in the event of a sale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55274914.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 765745. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Goadsby, Dorchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.