4 bedroom cottage for saleMelville Road, Ladybank, Cupar, KY15
- Rarely Available Detached Period Cottage
- 4 Bedrooms
- Two Shower Rooms
- Excellent decorative order throughout
- Private Rear Garden
- Close Proximity to Mainline Railway Station
- Good Local Amenites, Shopping and Primary School
- Driveway Providing Off-Street Parking
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- NOW £15,000 BELOW HOME REPORT VALUE
Award Winning Estate Agent… JMc Real Estate are delighted to offer for sale this charming and rarely available 4/5 bedroom detached period cottage with loft conversion, nestled within the sought-after village of Ladybank. This deceptively spacious cottage has been tastefully upgraded and extended over the years and is presented in excellent decorative order throughout. Accommodation comprises: reception hallway, study/office, bedroom, dining room, kitchen, lounge, rear hallway, shower room and porch. Upper level: landing, 3 double bedrooms, sitting room/nursery and shower room. This charming property benefits from having an attractive enclosed rear garden with patios, driveway providing off-street parking, double glazing and gas central heating. Early viewing of this lovely cottage is highly recommended… £15,000 BELOW HOME REPORT VALUE
“EARLY ENTRY MAY BE AVAILABLE”
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11406331. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JMc Real Estate, Fife. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.