2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKipling Drive, Brough With St Giles
- A first home to be proud of
- Ideal kitchen for the budding cook
- Barbecue friendly garden
- Plenty of private parking
- A fab location for town or the commute
As far as homes go this one has lots to offer, starting from the moment you arrive and see the driveway has parking for at least two cars, generally something not often found in smaller houses. Once inside the roomy lounge with a view over the front garden gives a great entertaining space. Through to the kitchen diner, ample to make and enjoy Sunday dinner with room for visitors round the table and with a pleasant outlook through the French doors to the back garden. On warmer summer evenings you can open the doors for al fresco meals.
Time to check out the first floor, with two double bedrooms to choose from and great to have a spare for guests or a fabulous child's room, the family bathroom completes the upstairs.
Outside the back garden is both sizable and easy to look after with a well thought out gravelled walkways and paths, the raised decking is perfect for evenings outside.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55275633.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102771001293. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Love Property, Catterick Garrison. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.