2 bedroom flat for saleKent House Road Sydenham SE26
- Brick Façade Period Building
- Two Tone High Gloss Kitchen
- Open Plan Reception Room
- Two Bedrooms
- Private Courtyard & Communal Garden
- Off Street Parking
- Share of Freehold Tenure
- Energy Efficiency Rating D
Tenure: Share of Freehold
*Guide Price of £335,000 to £350,000*
Quirky, deceptive and charming are just a few ways to describe this enchanting period conversion flat situated in one of South London's most "IN" areas at present.
The accommodation is equally as impressive with the internal floor space measuring in at approximately 700sqft/65sqm, a superb size at this price level in SE26. The flat itself has complete privacy with its own front door which leads you into the characterful ambience that the flat oozes so much of. The two tone, white and blood red kitchen are complimented well with the oakwood worktops and offset shelving units that are incredibly practical. The lounge area is well laid out with the bay window providing a beautiful setting and an abundance of natural light. Both bedrooms are well proportioned and have built in cupboards with the master bedroom leading you out onto the private courtyard area which further leads you directly out onto the communal garden. Last but not least, the huge master bathroom suite which is fully tiled and is perfectly laid out. Situated on the edge of Sydenham High Street, This is Grand Old Period Building isn't shy of showing of it's immense character and with Sydenham High Street boasting a real selection of shops, including cafés, bistros and restaurants, as well as popular supermarkets. Sydenham Station is 0.5 mile away (according to Google Maps) which offers brilliant connections into London to stations such as London Bridge, Dalston, Shoreditch and Highbury & Islington. Lower Sydenham Station is 0.8 mile away (according to Google maps) which boasts a short journey into London via The Charing Cross Line.
With the recent success we have had on similar properties at this price level we anticipate this flat being sold sooner rather than later so early viewing appointment are HIGHLY recommended. Call our acorn Sydenham office to book your appointment NOW! Energy Efficiency Rating D.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P207669. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Sydenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.