3 bedroom terraced house for saleAnthony Nolan Road, King's Lynn
- Modern terrace house
- Three bedrooms with en-suite to master
- Lounge & kitchen/diner
- Double glazing & gas central heating
- Allocated parking
WELL PRESENTED FAMILY HOME! A modern mid-terrace house situated on the popular Kings Reach development. Accommodation comprises a lounge, kitchen/diner, cloakroom, three bedrooms with en-suite to master and family bathroom. Externally there is an enclosed rear garden and allocated parking space.
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale a modern mid-terrace house situated on the popular Kings Reach development. Accommodation comprises a lounge, kitchen/diner, cloakroom, three bedrooms with en-suite to master and family bathroom. Externally there is an enclosed rear garden and allocated parking space.
Double glazed entrance door to:
Stairs to first floor, oak effect flooring, radiator, under stairs storage cupboard.
Low flush WC, hand wash basin, radiator, UPVC double glazed window, telephone point.
Lounge 16' 4" x 13' 6" ( 4.98m x 4.11m )
UPVC double glazed French doors to rear with UPVC double glazed side windows, radiator, laminate style floor, television point, telephone point.
Kitchen / Diner 15' 7" x 9' 4" ( 4.75m x 2.84m )
Fitted kitchen comprising units at base and wall level, worktop surface, fitted double oven, four ring gas hob with extractor over, tiled splashbacks, one and a half bowl single drainer sink with mixer tap over, space and plumbing for washing machine, space and plumbing for dishwasher, UPVC double glazed window to front, space for fridge/freezer, radiator, inset spotlighting.
First Floor Landing
Access to roof space, radiator, airing cupboard housing condensing boiler.
Bedroom One 14' 9" max plus wardrobes x 9' 7" ( 4.50m max plus wardrobes x 2.92m )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator, telephone point, built in wardrobes.
Double sized shower cubicle with mains shower, pedestal hand wash basin, low flush WC, radiator, shaver socket, extractor.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" plus wardrobes x 9' 8" max ( 3.15m plus wardrobes x 2.95m max )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator, built in wardrobes, television point.
Bedroom Three 11' 6" plus wardrobe x 6' 5" ( 3.51m plus wardrobe x 1.96m )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator, built in wardrobe, television point, telephone point.
Suite comprising of panel bath with tiled splashbacks, low flush WC, pedestal hand wash basin, tiled shower cubicle with mains shower, extractor, spotlighting, UPVC double glazed window, radiator, shaver socket.
The property has an enclosed rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a paved pathway leading to the rear where there is a gate giving access to the parking area where there is a designated parking space. There is also a timber garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55277043.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN112384. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.