3 bedroom terraced house for saleBrampton Road, St. Albans, Hertfordshire
- Charming Period Family Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Spacious Living/Dining Room
- Master Bedroom with Period Fireplace
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Close to St Albans Mainline Station
- Surrounding Motorway Networks Comfortably Accessible
- Popular Area for Families and Commuters
A three bedroom period property boasting character and charm. Located in the heart of Fleetville, in the catchment for highly regarded schools, the property is only 0.7 miles from the City station and has a south facing rear garden.
Situated in the heart of Fleetville and with a south facing garden, this property offers well-balanced accommodation along with the extension potential to convert the loft which will be subject to the usual planning consents and regulations.
The property is approached via a gated pedestrian access with a pathway leading to the front door. There is an inner hallway which leads to the living/dining room which is a lovely space with a period-fireplace and dual aspect bay windows. The kitchen has fitted appliances, windows with a side aspect and a breakfast area to the rear which has doors leading out onto the garden.
The first floor landing has a storage cupboard and access to the master bedroom which has two, front aspect windows and a period fireplace. Bedroom two has rear aspect windows and a period fireplace and bedroom three also has a period fireplace and rear aspect windows.
The bathroom is fitted with a white suite of a shower-bath, sink and wc.
Outside, the rear garden has a wide paved patio adjacent to the property and a lawn bathed in sunshine due to the south aspect. There is also a gated path that leads out to the road.
Brampton Road is much favoured address situated on the eastern side of St Albans. The address proves popular with families and commuters, being only a 15 minute walk to the mainline station with its direct rail links not only to Central London but also Luton and Gatwick Airports and the Eurostar terminal at St Pancras.
The property is supported by a comprehensive range of local shopping and leisure facilities and the surrounding motorway networks are also comfortably accessible, as are the many nearby parks.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55277127.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STA180346. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashtons, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.