2 bedroom apartment for saleFlotilla House, Battersea Reach
Withdrawn from Market
- Prestigious Riverside Development
- Two Large Double Bedrooms
- Two Luxury Bathrooms
- Open-Plan Living / Dining Area
- Kitchen with Siemens Appliances
- Private Balcony / River Views
- Secure Underground Parking
- Nearby Rail / Bus / River Bus / Tube Links
- Tesco, Café, Restaurant, Bar, Health Centre
- 24-Hour Concierge & Residents' Gym
This substantial 7th floor apartment features a west-facing crescent balcony, scenic river views & secure underground parking. Stunning accommodation spans approximately 853ft², comprising two large double bedrooms, two immaculate bathrooms (one en suite), spacious open-plan reception with dining area & high spec modern kitchen. The sophisticated interior includes integrated Siemens appliances, fitted wardrobes, wood floors, underfloor heating & separate utility area. Floor-to-ceiling windows throughout immerse the property in natural light.
Battersea Reach is an award-winning riverside development from Berkeley Homes, located moments from the transport links of Wandsworth Town & Clapham Junction. Residents benefit from 24-hour concierge & a private gym, as well as on-site amenities like Tesco Express, Young's Bar & Restaurant, Cake Boy Patisserie Café, healthcare clinic & beauty salon.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100783009432. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, London Riverside - Lettings & Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.