3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRydal Close, Heswall, Wirral
- A Wonderful Project
- A Generous Size Plot
- Huge Potential to be A Lovely Family Home
- No Onward Chain
- Investment Opportunity
- Detached Garage
Guide Price £170,000- £190,000 A diamond in the rough and boy will this shine when you have put your touch on it! A great location this home sits at the beginning of a quiet cul de sac and offers practical and versatile layout perfect for family living. Call us today to view!
Guide Price £170,000- £190,000
This is a fantastic potential project and will suit a discerning buyer who would like to develop this caterpillar into a beautiful butterfly again. This three bedroomed semi detached home sits at the beginning of Rydal Close, a beautifully quiet cul- de- sac in the ever popular Pensby. It falls within the catchment of respected local schools and has excellent transport links to Liverpool and Chester as well as being close to local amenities.
This home occupies an ample sized plot, It has good sized rooms consisting of a large sitting room, dining room and seperate kitchen, three bedrooms and family bathroom.The front driveway offers space for several vehicles and the front garden offers mainly laid lawned areas and borders. The rear elevation is great space and not overlooked however does requeire some attention.
Call us today to arrange your viewing!
Entrance Porch 4' 6" x 4' 4" ( 1.37m x 1.32m )
Door to front aspect and single glazed window to the side aspect. Meter cupboard, alarm and coat hooks. Carpet flooring.
Lounge 17' 4" x 16' 4" ( 5.28m x 4.98m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Open fire place built in to the wall. Radiator, television and telephone point, Carpet flooring, artex ceiling. Stairs to upper floor. Internal glass door and side panel window from lounge to dining room.
Dining Room 9' 1" x 10' 6" ( 2.77m x 3.20m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear garden. Radiator,
Kitchen 16' 9" x 7' 9" ( 5.11m x 2.36m )
Single glazed window to the rear aspect and door to the side of the house. Fitted kichen with wall and base units with stainless steel sink and drainer. Formica work surfaces and tiling. Free standing electric cooker and cooker-hood. Plumbing for washing machne and space for free standing fridge/freezer. Worcester central heating boiler.
Stairs from the lounge. Single glazed window to the side aspect. Radiator. Carpet flooring.
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 10' 4" ( 3.43m x 3.15m )
Single glazed window,with aluminium frame, to the front aspect. Built in five cupboard wardrobe and storage. Radiator. Carpet flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 11' 11" ( 3.51m x 3.63m )
Single glazed window to the rear aspect with a view of the back garden. Fitted/built in wardrobes. Radiator. Carpet flooring.
Bedroom Three 6' 5" x 9' 8" ( 1.96m x 2.95m )
Single glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator. Carpet flooring.
Single glazed window to the side aspect. Bath and mixer taps, shower cubicle with curtain, wash hand basin and WC. Extractor fan. 1/2 wooden panelling and loft access hatch.
Overgrown mature shrubs. Side garden gate and path to front door. Aluminium front door fully glazed.
Double 1/2 wrought iron gates to side driveway and on to the rear garden. Overgrown, mature shrubs, trees and bushes. Long path leading down to garage / wood store.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55282458.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HES103804. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Heswall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.