2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleNorwich Road, Cromer
- 2 Bedroom Semi-Detached Bungalow
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Driveway, Garage & Outbuilding
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Countryside Views
- Non-Estate Village Location
A well presented 2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow, located within the popular village of Northrepps, just a short drive from the bustling seaside town of Cromer! Further boasting 2 reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room, front and rear gardens, off-road parking and open countryside views!!
We are pleased to offer for sale this two bedroom bungalow, set on the outskirts of Cromer within the quaint village of Northrepps. Northrepps is surrounded by rolling fields and boasts a local pub, school and village hall. The North Norfolk Coast is a short drive away with Cromer just around the corner. Cromer is a popular seaside town with shops, stunning beaches. famous pier and golf course. There are also transport links to the city of Norwich.
This bungalow has a lovely garden with views of the rolling fields of Northrepps. This property also has two bedrooms, living and dining area, kitchen and shower room. This bungalow benefits a driveway and a garage with double doors.
Viewings are highly recommended to fully appreciate this property's potential. Call us today and book your viewing!!
Entrance Lobby Area
Double glazed external entrance door opening to the side aspect, wood effect vinyl flooring, opening to:
Kitchen 11' 11" x 10' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.33m )
A range of wall and floor mounted fitted kitchen units with work surfaces over, inset stainless steel sink unit, tiled splash backs and surrounds, built-in eye-level electric oven and hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge-freezer, radiator, wood effect vinyl flooring, UPVC window to the rear aspect, door opening to:
Dining Room 11' 11" Max x 10' 11" Max ( 3.63m Max x 3.33m Max )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, radiator, telephone point, laminate flooring, airing cupboard with radiator within, door opening to:
Carpet flooring, fuse box, loft access, door opening to:
Lounge 11' 11" x 10' 11" Max ( 3.63m x 3.33m Max )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, fireplace with surround and hearth, radiator, television point, carpet flooring.
Bedroom 1 10' 11" max x 9' 11" max ( 3.33m max x 3.02m max )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, carpet flooring.
Bedroom 2 10' 11" x 5' 5" ( 3.33m x 1.65m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, carpet flooring.
Three piece suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin and shower cubicle, vinyl flooring, radiator, part tiling, double glazed window to the rear aspect.
To the front of the property there is a shingle driveway, providing off-road parking, with various flower and shrub beds.
The lovely garden boasts shrubs, vegetable patch and bedding areas, with open field views, summerhouse, shed and a garage.
A small outside storage area housing the electric boiler.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55285635.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRM105771. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Cromer. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.