2 bedroom flat for saleOlive Court, Walton Road, East Molesey
- New build with private roof terrace
- Two double bedrooms
- 24ft Open plan kitchen/living room
- Luxury specification and finish
- Master bedroom with dressing room/walk in wardbrobe
- Acoustic sound proofing
- 10 year building guarantee
- 125 year lease
- Cycle storage
- Ready for immediate occupation
We are pleased to offer this exciting new build contemporary two bedroom apartment with direct access to a private roof terrace for sale in the heart of East Molesey village. The property is close to well established local shops and is within walking distance to Hampton Court station (TFL Zone 6) and the ever popular Bridge Road with its many cafes, restaurants and independent craft and antique shops. This first floor apartment, being one of four, oozes style and has been built with an exceptional eye for detail and quality throughout. The impressive open plan living space boasts a 24ft lounge/dining room and the fully fitted Newline designer kitchen with granite worktops and integrated Bosch appliances blends well into the living area. The two generous sized bedrooms are fitted with a mechanical passive room ventilation system and the master bedroom has the benefit of a walk-in wardrobe/dressing room. The fabulous bathroom is fitted with Grohe sanitary ware and is bright and airy. The property further benefits from UPVC sash style windows with acoustic glass incorporated and a Durabella acoustic sub-floor both providing exceptional sound proofing throughout. The property has a 125 year lease and is ready for immediate occupation. Early viewing highly recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28018570. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Domains Property Services, East Molesey Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.