4 bedroom detached house for saleAiredale Avenue, Tickhill
Offers in Region of
- Larger style detached house
- Four generous bedrooms
- Breakfast kitchen
- Separate dining room
- Spacious lounge with feature fireplace
- Conservatory overlooking garden
- Private and enclosed rear garden
- Single garage with driveway
- Prime location and transport links
- Excellent Schools and amenities
A well presented 4 bedroom family house in the sought after village of Tickhill, offering larger than average accommodation complemented by private rear gardens. Lying within walking distance of reputable schools the accommodation benefits from downstairs cloakroom, useful storage cupboard, spacious lounge leading into conservatory overlooking the rear garden, dining kitchen and separate dining room. There are four generous bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside is a low maintenance front garden whilst to the rear is mainly laid to lawn with a paved seating area. There is a single garage with ample parking . Situated close to a wide range of amenities and transport links the property must be viewed to appreciate the accommodation on offer
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55286925.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100637014644. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Hornsby , Tickhill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.