4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWickham Chase, West Wickham, Kent
- Four Bedroom Semi Detached.
- Accommodation Over 3 Floors.
- 3 Reception Rooms & Conservatory.
- L Shaped Kitchen/Breakfast Room.
- White Suite Family Bathroom.
- White En Suite Shower Room.
- About 90' x 30' Rear Garden.
- 0.3 Mile West Wickham Station.
Four bedroom double fronted semi detached family home, with accommodation over three floors, about 0.3 of a mile from West Wickham Station. Local schools include Langley Park Secondary, Pickhurst and Hawes Down Infant and Juniors. Two reception rooms and bedroom 4 with en suite cloakroom off the hallway. Superb L shaped kitchen with white gloss fronted units, granite work surfaces and kitchen appliances. Breakfast room and double glazed conservatory. Two bedrooms, white suite bathroom and dressing room with white en suite shower room to first floor. Spiral staircase to further bedroom to loft conversion. Gas fired heating with radiators and double glazing. 90' x 30' garden with timber terrace, lawn and shrubs borders. Brick pavior parking for 4/5 cars.
Wickham Chase runs between Pickhurst Rise and Pickhurst Lane. West Wickham Station and Leisure Centre are about 0.3 of a mile away. West Wickham High Street is about 0.7 of a mile away. Local schools include Langley Park Secondary and Pickhurst and Hawes Down Infant and Juniors. Bus services pass along Pickhurst Lane to Bromley High Street, with The Glades Shopping Centre, St. Mark's Square development and Bromley South Station, about 2 miles away.
Property ref: 121_754_1391721
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55288032.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1391721. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Proctors, West Wickham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.