1 bedroom end of terrace house for saleTressillian Road, Brockley
- Brockley Conservation Area - SE4
- Share of Freehold
- Brockley Train Station 0.6 miles (Approx.)
- St Johns Train Station 0.4 miles (Approx.)
- One Bedroom
- Communal Garden
- Close to Local Amenities
- Short Walk To Hilly Fields Park
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Presenting this beautiful one bedroom flat, located within the heart of the Brockley conservation area on one of Brockley’s premier roads, and only a short walk to the stunning Hilly Fields Park.
Occupying the first floor of this grand period building, this converted flat offers generous living accommodation comprising of a good sized reception room, separate kitchen area, stylish bathroom and one double bedroom. The property benefits from a carefully considered layout to create a flow of natural light throughout and access to a delightful communal garden.
Tressillian Road offers the most convenient of locations, being immediately accessible for a number of excellent transport links and everything that is 'Brockley’. Brockley Overground Station and St Johns Station both offer frequent train services to and from Central London. The award winning weekly Brockley Market is on your doorstep and a fantastic range of independent cafes, bars and restaurants are just a short stroll away.
To view this exceptional property please call Kallars Property Agents on 0208 692 9533 or email email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55289743.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAN2KAL2001434. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kallars, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.