3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBroad Acres, HATFIELD, Hertfordshire
Offers in Excess of
- CHAIN FREE
- OPEN PLAN LIVING ARRANGMENT
- THREE BEDROOMS
- BI-FOLD DOORS ON TO PATIO AREA
- CATCHMENT AREA FOR GREEN LANES SCHOOL
- DRIVEWAY PARKING
- NEW HEATING SYSTEM, NEW ELECTRICS & NEW ROOF
A fantastic opportunity to purchase CHAIN FREE a completely REFURBISHED three bedroom end terrace house in the sought after location of Hatfield Garden Village. The property has been EXTENDED to both front and rear with the addition of a NEW ROOF, with the ground floor having an OPEN PLAN design. The property benefits from a LARGE driveway. A viewing is highly recommended. Vendor is OPEN TO OFFERS.
THE PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
The property is located in the quiet road of Broad Acres and is with in the catchment area of the highly regarded Green Lanes School. There is driveway parking for multiple vehicles to the front.
The front extension is the addition of a porched entrance hall and cloakroom. A welcoming lounge, with bay window to front aspect which then opens into a fantastic open plan arrangement. The kitchen is located in the rear extension and benefits from central island, integrated oven with hob and extractor above, integrated dishwasher, plumbing and space for washing machine, space for free standing fridge freezer unit. The stainless steel sink and drainer look out onto the property's garden. There are stylish Bi-fold doors onto the property's garden.
The first floor accommodation comprises of three bedrooms, two double rooms and a comfortable single, there is also and newly refurbished three piece family bathroom suite comprising a panel enclosed shower bath with shower above and glass screen, pedestal hand wash basin and chrome push button dual flush w/c.
The garden is laid mainly to lawn with fenced boarders and has side access via the shared driveway. There is a patio area adjacent tot the rear of the property which is ideal for outside entertaining.
Property ref: 121_2130_4452458
1.77m x 0.82m (5' 10" x 2' 8")
4.83m x 6.76m (15' 10" x 22' 2")
4.53m x 2.70m (14' 10" x 8' 10")
1.46m x 0.82m (4' 9" x 2' 8")
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
4.17m x 2.84m (13' 8" x 9' 4")
2.65m x 2.84m (8' 8" x 9' 4")
2.18m x 1.89m (7' 2" x 6' 2")
1.72m x 1.88m (5' 8" x 6' 2")
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55290516.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4452458. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wrights of Hatfield, Hatfield - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.